- Fix aliasing for package manual entry (#14).
CRAN release: 2023-04-06
- Release candidate for CRAN.
- Update dependency versions.
- Fix README badges.
- Update the package to use the sf and terra R packages.
- The Salt Spring Island and Tasmania datasets have been updated so that they can be imported using the new
- The Salt Spring Island dataset now has layer names for the features.
- The Tasmania dataset has updated feature data using NVIS. It also contains layer names for the features.
- New Washington dataset as been added. It can be imported using the
- Implement GitHub Actions continuous integration (i.e. update tests and README).
- Fix PROJ7 issues with the Tasmania and Salt Spring Island dataset by employing a different coordinate reference system (#5).
- Rescale cost values for the Salt Spring Island planning units to avoid numerical instability issues when using these data with exact solvers.
- Update Tasmania feature data so that pixels have
NAvalues in marine areas.
- Assorted documentation improvements (e.g. fixing typos and broken URLs).
- Fix “Non-file package-anchored link(s) in documentation object” warnings in R-devel checks.
- Remove VignetteBuilder from DESCRIPTION since all the vignettes have been moved to prioritizr.
- Update link to http://www.bcassessment.ca.
- Update prioritizr urls with https://prioritizr.net.
- The prioritizr package has been removed from Suggests.
- The vignettes have been moved to the prioritizr package.
- Fix broken links.
- Tutorials now compatible with prioritizr version 3.0.1.
- Remove Remotes since prioritizr is now on CRAN.
- Fix spelling in documentation.
- Update broken links.
- Lint R files.
- Make vignettes compatible with new version of prioritizr.
- Add prioritizr to Remotes in DESCRIPTION.
- Fix links in README and vignettes.
- Remove log files accidentally committed.
- Fix image size in salt vignette.
- Created package website.
- Add viridis, rasterVis, and _prioritizr_packages to Suggests because they are used in the vignettes.
- Remove unused assertthat package from Imports.
- Disable evaluation of code chunk with
library()calls in Saltspring.Rmd so that the vignette can be compiled when
gurobiare not installed.
- Package authors now consistent with prioritizr package.
- Simplify vignette workflow. Vignettes can now be compiled by using
devtools::build_vignettes(). Earlier versions needed the vignettes to be compiled using the Makefile to copy files around to avoid tangled R code causing failures during R CMD CHECK. Although no longer needed, the vignettes can still be compiled using the shell command
make vignsif desired.
- The README.Rmd now lives in the top-level directory following standard practices. It should now be complied using
rmarkdown::render("README.Rmd")or using the shell command
make readme. Note that the figures for
README.mdcan be found in the directory